Sunday, February 12, 2012

95ers: Echoes

Interested in space travel? Currently, I'm working on three matte/VFX shots for an epic indie feature, a sf story '95ers: Echoes' (http://95ers.com). This ambitious project, almost 5 years in the making, is about to be completed soon. Since post-apocalyptic stuff somehow became a kind of my signature, I'm dealing, among others, with a grand vista of destroyed Washington, which is a setting for an action sequence and which will also end up on an official movie poster.

For these three shots, I have to wear many hats: concept artist, CG modeler and animator, matte painter, VFX guy and finally, compositor. It's quite a ride, which results you'll see in March. In the meantime, you can check out the movie's blog for some more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.