Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A bunch of news

Sorry for the lack of updates, been quite busy recently creating concepts and matte paintings for two cinematic trailers that will be featured (or at least should be) on this month's E3 event (June 10-12). Both are big franchises and it was a blast to work on them.

'Jupiter Ascending' has been postponed till February 2015, unfortunately, so you'll have to wait a bit longer before I can upload some of the cool concepts created for the show. However, a Polish sci-fi drama 'Iron Cloud' premiers on June 8th, so soon I'll post some of the concepts and matte paintings created for the flick.

I'm also looking forward to the next chapter of 'Galaxy 11' that will feature majority of designs I prepared for the campaign. Hopefully, so are you :)

If you're on Facebook, make sure to 'Like' and follow my new profile 'AK-ART'. That's where I'll be putting all the news, WIPs, selected artworks and links to video tutorials (coming soon via my YouTube channel).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.