Sunday, August 17, 2014

'Store' section coming soon

Just a quick update about a 'Store' section that will be added to my official portfolio soon. It will feature several options that might be of interest to some of you, namely:

1. Prints: I will be offering selected artworks as high quality prints, something to mess up your walls ;) You can already find the first images on my Society6 profile.

2. Tutorials: I will be creating several longer tutorials, filled with useful stuff (I think) and put them out there via popular Gumroad service. In addition to these paid ones (but affordable, I promise), I will be updating my YouTube channel with free, shorter video tutorials, covering various tips and tricks. Gumroad will also contain some freebies like wallpaper-size images and, in the future, free e-books (the first one with cool pen/marker sketches and some tips regarding the use of those).

3. Licensed images: if you are looking for sci-fi artworks for your eBook, presentation, indie game, etc. but you are on a tight budget, this may be an offer for you - I will be offering many of my personal artworks for use in such projects. Currently, I have over 70 high-resolution artworks on the constantly growing list.

So, a bunch of stuff is coming. I'll keep you updated, also make sure to check my AK-ART Facebook account for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.