Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Demo reel time to prepare

Finally, I decided to put my stuff together and prepare a decent matte painting demo reel, since an empty link on my website is kinda annoying. I have most of the reel done, actually, but still need a couple of new, sophisticated shots. So, the next few weeks will be devoted to these two environments and their development. I'll make sure to post here the progress and some tips&tricks regarding matte painting and 3D projections.

For now, all I can say is that the first shot will be a long establishing shot of a fantasy fortress/city, with multiple projections, loads of details and the camera circulating around, showing the whole impressive (hopefully) vista. Second matte will be most likely live action shot (greenscreen), placed somewhere in the future. Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.